You may return unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund with proof of purchase. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
- UK Economy delivery costs £6.95
- Collection from our retail store is FREE
- UK Economy delivery orders are delivered in 5 to 7 working days
- "Working days" are Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
- If we are unable to deliver your order within the above periods we will contact you as soon as we are aware of the problem.
- If you choose to collect your goods from our shop and not pay postage, kindly wait until you receive a message from us confirming that your order is ready for collection.
- Please note: During the summer holidays, delivery will take longer due to the busy period. During this period please allow 14 working days for UK Economy delivery and 10 working days for UK Premium delivery.
- You are required to notify us of non-delivery within 30 days of placing your order. We do not take responsibility for any lost parcel claims raised after this period.
- We use courier services that deliver between the hours of 9am-5pm Monday-Friday.
- A signature will be required on receipt.
- There are no specific times in which orders will be delivered to the customer.
- If there is nobody to sign for your parcel, it will be returned to your local depot for you to collect or to arrange an alternative delivery date. Please consider giving an alternative delivery address if there will not be anyone available to sign for the parcel at your home address.
- If the parcel is undelivered or not collected from the relevant depot, the parcel may be returned to us back at the store. A member of staff will then contact the customer via telephone or email to arrange another delivery. An additional delivery cost will be incurred.